7 «streams» — 16 hours lecture and 16 hours seminar each.
We shall «supply » all 7 lectures stream. I will formalize relations with MSU in form of a MOU with Carleton (or other University)
List of themes (7 will be mandatory after agreement with Moscow State)
- Core Course: International Politics: Theory and Issues (first and second semester — two instructors)
- Core Course: Methodology — Quantitative and Qualitative Methods (two instructors)
- Migration and Refugees — security and humanitarian aspects.
- International Organizations, New Hegemons or weak partners.
- International Financial Institutions — integration or subordination.
- Global revolt and global order.
- Politics of Integration — from EU to EEU (two instructors EU / EEU).
- Major issues in International Politics (Food, energy, development — two instructors)
- Key Issues in International Relations — seminar with Russian Parliament (Duma) guests lecturers/visitors and essays based on those seminars (participation — 16 HOURS PER SEMESTER)
- Select themes; add, cut etc.
- Select instructors — sign contracts;
- Develop course outlines with potential instructors;
- Translation to Russian and approval process;
- Organize teaching process via Department of Political Science Moscow State University
Руководитель программы Пётр Дуткевич.