Global Order — Transformation and Challenge
We shall “supply “ all 7 lectures stream. I will formalize relations with MSU in form of a MOU with Carleton (or other University)
Language : English
List of themes (7 will be mandatory after agreement with Moscow State)
- Core Course : International Politics: Theory and Issues (first and second semester – two instructors)
- Core Course : Methodology — Quantitative and Qualitative Methods (two instructors)
- Migration and Refugees — security and humanitarian aspects.
- International Organizations, New Hegemons or weak partners.
- International Financial Institutions – integration or subordination.
- Global revolt and global order.
- Politics of Integration – from EU to EEU (two instructors EU /EEU).
- Major issues in International Politics (Food , energy, development – two instructors)
- Key Issues in International Relations – seminar with Russian Parliament (Duma) guests lecturers/visitors and essays based on those seminars (participation – 16 HOURS PER SEMESTER )
- Select themes; add, cut etc.
- Select instructors — sign contracts;
- Develop course outlines with potential instructors;
- Translation to Russian and approval process;
- Organize teaching process via Department of Political Science Moscow State University